1. How soon can we expect your answer to our proposal?
關于我們的提議,我們多久能得到你的答復?
2. I can't be sure now because I have to discuss it with my boss back at home.
我現在無法確定,因為我必須回去和老板討論一下。
3. Then I'll give you until next Wednesday, OK?
那么,我給你到下星期三的期限,好嗎?
4. Please be sure to get me a sample tomorrow morning.
請務必在明天早上給我一個樣品。
5. How soon would you like to have them done?
你要我多久把這些做好?
6. Well, this one is pressing, but the other one can wait.
嗯,這個很緊迫,不過另一件可以緩一緩。
7. I know it's difficult to have them delivered next week, but we'd appreciate if you could. We're completely out of stock at present.
我知道要下星期送貨很難,但如果能的話,我們會很感激的。我們現在完全缺貨。
8. Would the shipment get to us in time for Christmas?
這批貨能在圣誕節前及時送到我們手中嗎?
9. Well, that I have to figure out.
嗯,那我要推算一下。
10. I am calling in connection with an order we placed a long time ago.
我打電話來,是想問關于我們很久以前訂貨的事。
11. It's No. 4267/UG. It was made by telephone on Sept. 12th and confirmed by a letter a week later.
合同號碼是4267/UG,是9月12日以電話、一星期后又以信確定的。
12. Oh, now I've found out everything about it. It's going to be a long story.
哦,現在我查出有關它的一切了。真是說來話長。
|