1. The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.
下面我想提出包裝問題來討論一下。
2. It is necessary to improve the packaging.
改進包裝方法十分必要。
3. Packing has a close bearing on sales, and it also effects the reputation of products.
包裝直接關系到產品的銷售,也影響產品的聲譽。
4. On the outer packing, please mark wording, "Handle with Care".
在外包裝上請標明"小心輕放"字樣。
5. Packing charge is about 2% of the total cost of the goods.
包裝費用占貨物總值的百分之二。
6. The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.
機器包裝必須防濕、防潮、防銹、防震。
7. We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark.
我們同意關于包裝和運輸嘜頭的條款。
8. The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
包裝必須十分堅固,以承受粗魯的搬運。
9. We have especially reinforced out packing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.
我們已經特意加固包裝,以便使貨物萬一遭到的損壞減小到最低程度。
10. It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.
使用木箱包裝成本會高些。
11. We'll pack them two dozens to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton.
我們一紙箱裝兩打,每箱毛重25公斤。
12. The fountain pen is placed in a satin-covered small box, lined with beautiful silk ribbon.
鋼筆裝在一個錦緞小盒里,再用一條漂亮的綢帶系在外面。
|