1. Now we have settled the terms of payment. Is it possible to effect shipment during September?
我們已經談妥了付款條件。是否可能在九月份交貨?
2. When is the earliest we can expect shipment?
最早什么時候可以交貨呢?
3. The goods must be shipped before October, or we won't be ready for the season.
十月份以前, 貨必須裝上船,否則我們便不能應季節備貨。
4. Let's discuss the delivery date first.
我們先討論交貨日期。
5. You offered to deliver within three months after the contract signing.
你以前提出合同簽訂之后3個月之內交貨。
6. We had delivery problems ourselves.
我們自己也遇到了交貨問題。
. I'm more interested in explanations. I'm more interested in being able to deliver goods on time.
我對解釋不感興趣,我感興趣的是能否按時交貨。
8. My team is out there in a very competitive market, fighting for orders.
我的人員在競爭非常激烈的市場上,正在為爭取訂貨而拼命。
9. Could you deliver the drillers sooner?
你方的鉆機能否早點交貨?
10. I must say we can do very little in this matter.
我必須告訴你在這件事上我們無能為力。
11. The interval between contract signing and shipment is too long, I'm afraid.
恐怕簽合同與交貨時間相隔太長了。
12. I'll telex home for the earliest possible delivery date.
我會給國內打電報盡可能把交貨日期提前。
|