1. Please bring your luggage here for inspection.
請把您的行李拿到這里檢查。
2. On what status are you traveling?
請問您是以什么身份進行這次旅游的?
3. I am a general manager and I'm invited to attend the trade fair here.
我是一家公司的總經理,應邀前來參加商品交易會的。
4. How long will you stay in China?
您將在中國停留多長時間?
5. Will you show me your declaration form, please?
請出示您的報關單。
6. Have you anything to declare?
您有物品需要報關的嗎?
7. No. I have only personal effects.
沒有。我只有隨身物品。
8. Your briefcase is exempted from examination. Will you open this suitcase, please?
您的公文包不用檢查,請打開這個手提箱。
9. I have two cameras. One is for personal use and the other is intended to be a gift.
我有兩臺相機。一臺自用,另外一臺是作為禮物送人的。
10. Each passenger is allowed one camera duty-free. You'll have to pay duty for the other one.
每個旅客允許一臺相機免稅,所以另外一臺要交稅。
11. Be sure to put down its make, brand and serial number.
務必寫清楚它的產地、品牌和編號。
12. When did you get your last vaccination? Show me your health certificate, please.
您最后一次預防注射是在什么時候?請出示您的健康證明。
|