1. I have an appointment with Mr. Smith at 3 o'clock.
我與史密斯先生三點鐘有個約會。
2. I'll show you to his office. Please follow me.
我帶您到他的辦公室去。請跟我來。
3. Excuse me, but is this the office of the Textile Corporation?
對不起,這是紡織公司的辦公室嗎?
4. Welcome to our corporation.
歡迎到我們公司來。
5. I'm here to discuss the possibility of establishing business relations with your company.
我來這里準備與你們商討同貴公司建立貿易關系的事情。
6. Have you seen the exhibits displayed in the halls?
看到大廳里展出的產品了嗎?
7. I'm particularly interested in those brightly colored and beautifully designed silks.
我對那些色彩鮮艷、設計美觀的絲綢特別感興趣。
8. Silks are one of China's traditional exports and they are usually well received abroad.
絲綢是中國的傳統出口產品之一,在國外很暢銷。
9. Can you give me a price list with specifications?
您能否給我一份有規格說明的價目表呢?
10. Do you think we could order some right away?
我們能否馬上就訂購一些?
11. If you make an inquiry, we can make you a firm offer.
如果您詢價,我們可以報實盤。
12. Though it's always in a great demand, we can keep you regularly supplied as your company enjoys a high reputation in doing business.
盡管這種商品的需求量很大,但由于貴公司做生意講信譽,我們可以保證定期供貨。
|