1. I'm here to ask your opinion about the time schedule of the next five days.
我來這兒想征求一下您對以后五天日程安排的意見。
2. I was wondering if it would suit you right now?
不知道眼下談對您是否合適?
3. I am wondering whether you like this plan.
我不知道您是否喜歡這個計劃。
4. What do you think of this arrangement?
您對這個安排有什么看法?
5. We've drawn up a tentative program for the following five days, which lasts from tomorrow till the day you board the plane to San Francisco.
我們初步擬定了從明天起到你們搭上飛機飛往三藩市為期5天的日程安排。
6. The plan fits us very nicely.
這份計劃對我們非常合適。
7. Would it be possible for a free afternoon to be arranged?
是否有可能空出一個下午自由活動呢?
8. I want to take this opportunity of business trip to pay a visit to my friend.
我想利用這次出差機會順便拜訪朋友。
9. Is there anything else you'd like to achieve on this visit?
你們這次來還有別的事情要辦嗎?
10. How would you like to proceed with the negotiation?
您想如何繼續進行談判?
11. I guess you would like to get down to business this afternoon.
我猜您想今天下午開始談生意。
12. We are total strangers here, and I suppose the safest way is to put ourselves at your disposal.
我們在這兒人生地不熟,我想最保險的做法就是聽從你的安排。