1. It's very kind of you to come and see me off.
您來給我送行真是太客氣了。
2. It's a pity that you're leaving so soon.
真遺憾,你這么快就要離開了。
3. I'm very grateful to you for your warm hospitality.
您熱情好客,我非常感謝。
4. What's your flight number?
您乘幾號班機?
5. It's Flight No. 302, Northwest Orient Airlines.
是西北航空公司的302號班機。
6. Thank you very much for everything you have done for me during my stay in Britain.
十分感謝我在英國逗留期間您為我所做的一切。
7. I must, on behalf of my company, thank you again for your generous help.
我必須代表我的公司再次感謝你們對我慷慨的幫助。
8. My wife and I will be looking forward to seeing you when you come to the US.
我和我的妻子盼望著您到美國來。
9. I promise I'll take the first chance to call on you when I get there.
我到了那里時,一有機會一定馬上去拜訪您。
10. I shall miss you very much and thank you for your company.
我會非常想念你,感謝你的陪伴。
11. I hear they're announcing my flight over the public address system.
我聽到擴音器在播我的班機信息了。
12. Bon voyage, Mr. Andrew. And a safe landing in the States.
安德魯先生,一路順風。祝您平安到達美國。
|