If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, wed like to offer you our help.
你方如果希望引進一些先進技術和成套設備,我們公司可以盡力。
Our corporation is willing to give its help to your economic construction.
我們公司愿為貴國的經濟建設盡一些力量。
Do you still insist on your price?
你們仍然堅持自己的價格嗎?
We readjust our price according to the international market.
我們是根據世界市場的行情來調整價格的。
May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?
你們這次來主要想談哪些方面的生意呀?
We may take into consideration accepting government-to-government or non-government loans only if the conditions permit.
只要條件合適,我們可以考慮接受政府間貸款或非政府間貸款。
If there is any need, wed like to supply you with a loan at the most favourable rate.
如果需要的話,我們愿按最優惠的利率向您提供貸款。
Youve made some readjustment in your import and export business, havent you?
你們的進出口貿易有了一些調整,是嗎?
I wonder whether youll go on importing this kind of equipment?
你們是不是不準備繼續引進這種設備了?
The principle to introduce advanced technology with foreign capital on the basis of self-reliance will remain unchanged.
我們在自力更生的基礎上,利用外資,引進先進技術的方針是不變的。
Itll benefit us both then.
這樣一來,對雙方都有利
It is said that you are now beginning to accept both private and government-to-government loans. Is that so?
聽說貴國開始接受私人或政府間的貸款了,是嗎?
The policy in our construction is to rely mainly on our own efforts, so the accumulation of funds is socialistic.
我們的建設方針是以自力更生為主,資金積累是社會主義性質的。
The principle that we are insisting on is to take into consideration our ability to pay when we import goods.
我們堅持的原則是,我國進口必須根據我國的支付能力。
I wonder whether you need a loan.
你們是不是要求貸款。
|