1. I should like to discuss with you ways in which we build a chemical works as a joint
venture.
我想同你討論我們合資建造一所化工廠的方法。
2. I want to know more about the joint venture policy of your country.
我想更多的了解貴國有關合資企業的政策。
3. I think you are more concerned about paying less taxes and getting more benefit.
我想你較為關心少交稅多收益的事情。
4. Can we remit our profit to foreign countries?
我們能否將利潤匯到國外?
5. Yes, you can, after having paid taxes.
能,在交稅以后。
6. How much would the total amount of investment come to?
投資總額將達到多少?
7. It would be US$6 million. This figure, as I see it, is large enough to provide the
construction funds and circulating capital for a project producing textile products.
投資將有600萬美元。這個數字,我想,對于一個生產紡織品項目來說,足夠提供建設基金和流動資本了。
8. How much would the registered capital be?
注冊資金是多少?
9. It should be USD3 million, accounting for 50%.
300萬美元,占50%。
10. What about the investment proportion of the two parties?
雙方各占的投資比例是多少?
11. We are prepared to contribute 57%, including cash, factory buildings and premises.
我們準備投資57%,包括現金、廠房和其他房產。
12. The joint venture is to be put under the guidance of the board of directors.
合資企業在董事會的領導下工作。
|