1. Welcome you to the Fair.
歡迎您到交易會來。
2. It's extremely kind of you to come and meet me.
您來接我,真是太好了。
3. Is this your first visit to the Fair?
這是您第一次來參觀這個交易會嗎?
4. Have you had time to go through the products halls?
您是否有空參觀商品展覽?
5. Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?
請向我們推薦一些最可靠的中國手工藝品出口商,可以嗎?
6. The purpose of my participation in the Fair is to explore the possibilities of establishing trade relations with your corporations.
我來參加交易會的目的就是尋找與貴方的公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
7. To my surprise, I found a wide variety of articles, some of which, I should say, could be found a ready market in my country.
令我出乎意料的是,我發現展品豐富多樣,我想其中一些產品在我國市場上會找到銷路。
8. We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
我們將盡力擴大同你們的貿易關系。
9. The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.
市場蕭條導致貿易停滯。
10. If you want to buy the products here, we can arrange shipment at once.
如果貴方要訂購這兒的產品,我們可以立刻安排裝運。
11. Our corporation has engaged in ceramic production for many years, and our products have been sold all over the world.
我們公司從事陶瓷生產多年,產品遠銷全世界。
12. If there is anything special, you can always tell me.
如果遇到特殊要求,您盡管可以告訴我。
|